Porsche Piwis 3 is the new third generation Porsche diagnostic tool, it’s update to modern user interface, more faster performance, also have: license automatic update, online view of the technical documents, fault finding guide, online programming, faster and more efficient work.
It can read trouble code, clear trouble code, shows ECU information. It test live data, display actual values, and programs. Overall; process malfunction navigation, showing all interior circuit diagram. Specially if porsche were produced after 2005 on OBD2TOOL.
The PIWIS III has original oscillometer and multi-meter Function. It is the absolutely necessarily tool for the job.
This article goes thru unboxing and setup of the best quality GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI) clone / replica example, comparison with the prior generation GM Tech2 scan tool, and how to reflash (recover) the MDI device firmware and configure the settings using the Bosch MDI Manager for Windows 7 and up, and finally an intro overview of the ACDelco TIS2Web / TDS website subscription options / features.
The GM MDI replaced the Tech2 as the J2534 dealership scan tool starting with the 2008 model year, though there was some overlap with existing models thru 2013 when the Tech2 was finally no longer supported for new vehicles. For new models introduced from 2010 and later, the GM MDI or MDI 2 are the only diagnostic and calibration programming tools utilized at your GM dealer.
The MDI is not compatible with the legacy DVD based TIS2000 and only works with TIS2Web online, where you can use either SPS or the Global Diagnostic System (GDS) 2 online software. You can also subscribe to the Tech2Win software at www.acdelcotds.com which is a Tech2 emulator for working on vehicles prior to the 2008 model year in lieu of a physical Tech2 tool.
The reviewed Car Scanner MDI knock-off / clone / replica tool has a S/N of 22129579 (all of them from this factory have the same serial number) and supports all Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn, GMC, Hummer, Opel, Vauxhall, Isuzu, Saab, Daewoo and Holden makes and models of the applicable years. I purchased it on obd2tool.com
* FAST Maxisys Elite is equipped with the NVIDIA Tegra4 Quad-Core Processor 1.8HGz that provides you with a fast operation speed and a quick diagnosis, the boot up time is within 20 seconds, all these give you a wonderful diagnostic experience
* SMART This diagnostic tool has some excellent functions such as automatically read VIN and One-Click Upgrade, Autel Cloud Technology (MaxiFix Platform, Data Management, Data Feedback) gives you support anytime, anywhere
* MOBILE This diagnostic scanner is with exceptional OE-Level functionality that works on most OBD1OBD2 protocols, the enhanced wireless connectivity between the tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
* POWERFUL This diagnostic scanner can complete online ECU programming on Benz and BMW vehicles, ALL system diagnoses, and other various advanced functions and common functions
* ECU matching on Ford enables you match the new ECU with your vehicle after replacing the old one
* Coding function helps you do programming and coding on some specified control modules
* Leading function for VW&Audi offers you a step-by-step guidance as how to fix the problem when you diagnosed the problem of the vehicle
* Anti-theft matching can disable the lost key and add the new keys information to program to ensure the security of your vehicle
* SAS reset will calibrate the steering angle sensor after the replacement to make sure the ECU issued the correct steering instructions and memorize the max angles position
* Tire pressure reset is to make up or replace the tire, tell the ECU that the tire pressure returned to normal and keep all the information in record
* Injector programming will write the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works
* DPF reset is to retrieveerase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced
* Throttle matching is to do ECU matching after throttle cleaning or replacement.
* This diagnostic tool is able to process online ECU programming on Benz and BMW vehicles, which is the most advanced and valuable function for many mechanics and professional DIYers. Just do it as instructed, you will find it is easy to fix the complexproblem with the guidance
* Powered by NVIDIAs Tegra4(the worlds fastest mobile processor), equipped with visually stunning 9.7 Retina display (2048×1536 dpi), designed with Android system, this diagnostic tool is bound to work fast and effectively. It also supports MaxiVideoand MaxiScope connection
* The MaxiFix Platform enables you to network with other professional technicians and access a huge database of repair, diagnostic tips and procedures, you can have data feedback and management through this platform and get many repair work done
* Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
* Operating Temperature 0 to 60C (32 to 140 F)
* Storage Temperature -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F)
* LengthWidthHeight 175 mm (6.91)96.6 mm (3.80)37 mm (1.46)
* Weight 0.3kg (0.8lb, without wire) or 0.68kg (1.82lb, with wire)
* Code Reader
* Main cable
* Carry case
* User’s Manual
* Mini USB Cable
* Superior EUC Coding & Programming
* OE-Level ALL Systems Diagnostics
* Special Functions Supported
* 2 Year Warranty & Free Online Update
This is for anyone when he/she runs the John Deere Service Advisor heavy duty diagnostic software, the system appears error message that the search engine module can not be loaded and then the program ends.
NOTE THAT YOU ARE TRYING ANY TRICK ON YOUR OWN RISK.
Run as system administrator, roll back pc date reactivate using activator Then roll date back to normal date if error still renew once again. Been working for me so far.
Note that, don’t know how long it stay working but works im sure someone will have solution for it soon.
Also advice if doing fresh install roll back the date on pc do the install after then install and activations have been done.
Go to task manager look for the service adviser on have it start its tasks in 2030 :save and then reset your pc date should be good for while
if you set a date before the lightweightidol license expired, start the lightweightidol service, set the real date and start Advisor, it works.
start advisor. when error comes with “search engine” Close John Deere SA. afterwards set your PC date to feburary 2015. start SA again (run as administrator). it now comes with error on licence. close SA Again. set pc date back to normal. run SA Again. now it Works.
The search engine error can be solved.
Set back the date, before the expiry date found in Service ADVISOR\SUIR\license.log (august 14 in my case). Start LightweightIDOL service. Set the real date, and Advisor working again.
I made a batch file to simplify it. To make it work Control Panel/Regional/short date format have to be yyyy-mm-dd or you have to modify batch. Maybe you have to modify ServiceADVISOR.exe path too in the batch. Have to run as administrator.
I have had the same error with ssearch engine connection in JD SA.
reinstalled it twice, changed system date back and forward, run activator. No result for me.
But actually I found the solution for this issue.
Just need to install july update from the post
And the error disappeared.
newer data discs (2016/02)
back date to 08.10.16
install JD SA, restart, activate, mount latest disk you have (05.2016) and install update, for finish get license error, ignore and close, set actualy date, run JD SA -> works fine, install july update testing today on 3 laptops (Windows 7 and 10)
On a side note: procedure about turning off the updates
don’t know how long it stay working but works im sure someone will have solution for it soon.
Also advice if doing fresh install roll back the date on pc do the install after then install and activations have been done.
goto task manager look for the service adviser on have it start its tasks in 2030 :save and then reset your pc date should be good for while Smile (SO TURN IT OFF IN TASKMANAGER SO IT STARTS 20 30 YEARS FROM NOW!!)
Fresh new installations also work but can be much more complicated sure a patch would be much easier. But it can be done with out a patch so far
In taskmanager I don’t stop any service just put service advisor updater to 2030 to start
also makes sure eculp.ini configurator reads like this
A valid ECULP License has been found
Licenses for the following modes have been found:
ECUCPP Programming Tool
All JD Components were found and properly licensed
JDEcu : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
JDConfig : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
JDData : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
JDIntelHex : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
JDPayloadReader : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
JDPayloadProcessor : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
ECULoaderProgram : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
ECULP_TestCell : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
ECULP_FinalEOL : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
ECULP_Service : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
ECULP_TestCell_OEM : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
ECULP_FinalEOL_OEM : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
ECULP_Service_OEM : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
ECULP_ECUCPP : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
ECULP_Direct_EOL_Output : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
ECULP_OEM_DISTRIBUTOR : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
Service_ADVISOR_Ag : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
Service_ADVISOR_CF : Version 1.0 : 01-apr-2021
The last – if all tips/solutions above don’t work for you,
John Deere Service Advisor 4.0 Crack – No Search Engine Error
Post is on how to use CG-Pro to program Jaguar Land rover KVM key perfectly in step by step procedure.
Part 1: Read out the data from smart computer and anti-theft computer.
Remove the smart computer and the IMMO box from the car.
BCM immo box
Image 2: Smart ECU RFA
Wiring according to the wiring diagram in the software, click on “Diagram” to follow.
BCM physical wiring
Land Rover RFA 2m53J 9S12XET256 wiring diagram in the CG Pro 9S12 software.
Land Rover RFA smart ECU physical wiring:
You need not connect the CLK line first, if you are prompted to decrypt when reading, then connect the CLK line according to the software wiring diagram.
Choose BCM or RFA module, read and save the data.
Note: Do not unplug the wiring immediately after the data is read out successfully, later you will write key and then rewrite data.
Part 2: Load the data into CG Pro software to program key
Click on “Key” – ” Jaguar / Land Rover” – Model [KVM – XEP100 (BCM) for example], then click on “Key Function” to enter the key programming menu incl. load KVM DFLASH, load KVM EEPROM, Load BCM DFLASH, Read key, Write key etc.
Step 1: Load KVM DFLASH
Step 2: Load KVM EEPROM
This function is for emergency start (optional option). If you need to operate this option, please read out BCM immo data and meanwhile tick on this option when key is programming, then load BCM data.
Step 3: Place a blank key into the CG Pro key programmer, click on “Read key” button.
***Can read key ID and check if the key is placed correctly.
Step 4: Select key position and then click on “Write key” button.
Part 3: Rewrite the data generated after key programming.
1.Back to the main menu where you read out the data just now.
2.Open the corresponding data saved after the key is wrote.
3.Write data after connecting the computer.
Now, you can unplug the cables from the computer and CG Pro, then reinstall the KVM module back to the car.And for more CGDI Key Programmer,you can check here:CGDI Programmer
Bleeding ABS on Corvette with GM Tech 2 by following the next procedure.
Perform a manual or pressure bleeding procedure. If the desired brake pedal height results are not achieved, perform the automated bleed procedure below.
The procedure cycles the system valves and runs the pump in order to purge the air from the secondary circuits normally closed off during normal base brake operation and bleeding. The automated bleed procedure is recommended when air ingestion is suspected in the secondary circuits, or when the BPMV has been replaced.
Automated Bleed Procedure
Notice: The Auto Bleed Procedure may be terminated at any time during the process by pressing the EXIT button. No further Scan Tool prompts pertaining to the Auto Bleed procedure will be given. After exiting the bleed procedure, relieve bleed pressure and disconnect bleed equipment per manufacturer’s instructions. Failure to properly relieve pressure may result in spilled brake fluid causing damage to components and painted surfaces.
1. Raise the vehicle on a suitable support.
2. Remove all four tire and wheel assemblies.
3. Inspect the brake system for leaks and visual damage. Refer to Brake Fluid Loss or Symptoms – Hydraulic Brakes. Repair or replace as needed.
4. Inspect the battery state of charge.
5. Install a scan tool.
6. Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
7. With the scan tool, establish communications with the EBCM. Select Special Functions. Select Automated Bleed from the Special Functions menu.
8. Bleed the base brake system.
9. Follow the scan tool directions until the desired brake pedal height is achieved.
10. If the bleed procedure is aborted, a malfunction exists. Perform the following steps before resuming the bleed
– If a DTC is detected, refer to Diagnostic Trouble Code
(DTC) List and diagnose the appropriate DTC.
– If the brake pedal feels spongy, perform the conventional brake bleed procedure again.
11. When the desired pedal height is achieved, press the brake pedal in order to inspect for firmness.
12. Remove the scan tool.
13. Install the tire and wheel assemblies.
14. Inspect the brake fluid level.
15. Road test the vehicle while inspecting that the pedal remains high and firm.
How to use CGDI MB to write the original key through the NEC adapter?
Here we go for procedure.
Please insert the key into CG-MB device
Click ”Read key/chip’” and get related key information.
Disassemble the key, take the chip out, and solder it to the NEC adapter.
Click on “Read key /chip” and view related information.
Reset and erase new key
Click open/write, please do by following the on-screen instructions.
Choose一unused key position data,click and open it.
Write success fully.
Take the chip out, weld NEC adapter back the key, get on the car.
If you looking only for VAG + BMW , then VVDI2 and VVDI prog is way to go. No need any other tool. In VVDI2 you have also programmer similar to Tango that you can make keys buy dump, but 90% of VAG and BMW can be done by OBD in VVDI2.
VVDI programmer don’t have OBD it’s only for bench programming.
Good for CAS4, FRM, EZS, EWS4 and many more.
VVDI2 tests on BMW:
Xhorse vvdi2 is a really good tool for BMW and VAG; it makes keys over OBD (90% of VAG and BMW (can be done by OBD in VVDI2) and includes all the VVDI functions
Look here: Where exactly the differences between the normal Star Diagnosis and the Developer Version lie?
Since these differences depend on the DVD version, you will get this nowhere reliable information. The Dev version contains features that are not always released for service and are therefore not available on the “normal” versions of SD. Without another license key there is nothing.
Also, some of the HW and software version of the built-in controller depends. Here are the web many halbgare information to read.
The difference is just the license key.
Other key: More rights and possibilities. For example, there are pure car licenses (Smart, MB …) but also full licenses, with which you can read and work on all Daimler products. In the service, the computers are online, that is, it is not possible to operate a computer easily with a different license
So really a developer tool is not it but that’s why … No one works with us, because we use something completely different. Not so pretty, but much more powerful and flexible than the MB Star C4. But also much error-prone, which one must avoid in the service by all means.
Also, Developermode is available in Xentry. There are a few more things you can do.
But from BR 204/212 etc Sense anyway with big what to do, because everything online. But also gives information on the Internet.
Offline SCN coding mW also with tricks normal but in practice gabs still no success, especially since no need is pending.
This Vediamo should but according to opinions of other specs probably be a good software …
“This Vediamo should but according to opinions of other specs probably be a good software … let’s see if something can be found.”
This is a pure development tool. The “normal” skilled worker or master in the branch can do almost nothing with it.
Without knowing which “commands” to execute in a particular order, garnix happens.
Did it “coincidentally” but managed to adjust ANYWHERE, ….. yes, and then ??? How do you get that back when things are not going as expected?
So without the expertise of the ECU supervisor, you have no chance.
And even the stupidest …. the necessary description files are there are not
many here in the forum are not even clear with the serial diagnosis, and that is in comparison to children’s stuff.
Recently mostly client got trouble about xentry mercedes software online scn coding and got “Offline mode” Error . OBD2tool.com share you how to solve 2018.12 Xentry Mercedes Online SCN Coding “Offline mode” Error .
How to Solve 2018.12 Xentry Mercedes Online SCN Coding “Offline mode” Error ?
You can solve this problem with add one 10657 file patch in bellowing place.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercedes-Benz\Xentry\bin\java\lib\security