Autel MK908 is a new arrival tool of Autel Brand. It is not famous till now. But i guess you might know Maxisys MS908 very well, right?
Autel MaxiCom MK908 is works as great as Maxisys MS908. they have the same functions and vehicle suported list. But MaxiCOM MK908 has better hardware configuration, this makes it work faster.
It comes with OE-Level diagnostics to perform a comprehensive scanning process on ECUs to locate the faulty systems and retrieve the DTCs related, ECU coding. For shops and technicians who demand unrivalled smart technology and smart repairs, Autel Scanner MK908 is best choose
What’s new of Autel MK908?
1. Support All-Around Diagnoses and ECU Programming
2. Ultimate Configurations for Super-Level Diagnosis
3. Multiple Language Supported: English, Spanish, French, German, polish,Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian, Chinese
What can MaxiCOM MK908 do for you?
1. Generic OBD II operationsfor retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnosticinformation;
1) Read Codes –displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle controlmodule.
2) Erase Codes –erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
3) Live Data –retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU
2. Special functions for various scheduled service and maintenance performances; Autel MK908 supports 20+ maintenance services like Oil reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, SAS, etc.
3. Active test for figuringout whether a specific subsystem or component in vehicles goes well.
Unlike conventional scanners, MK908 users can get access to the vehicle-specificsubsystem and component parts, and output commands to the related ECU, thusdriving the actuators to perform a specific function for determiningthe integrity of the systemor parts by reading the engine ECU data, or bymonitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay,or switch, between two operating states.