Having a perfect Bluetooth OBD 2 scan tool is one of the most exciting things that could have ever happened in the repair life. That is especially when you have been struggling with most of the plug- in devices which in most cases leave you your clothes with a good serving of grease. However, depending on the quality of the Bluetooth device in question, you may be at a loss whether you are in the right place.
Far from it! The Launch X431 V 8″ Wi-Fi Bluetooth Full System Android Scanpad has been attributed to solve this confusion and more. Made by the launch technologies, you are bound to see why most people run over heals buying this tool.
One thing is for sure, the OBD 2 scan stands out among the rest when it comes to the uniqueness in terms of features and functions
Why should buy the new Launch X431 V 8 inch tablet?
The likely benefits seen with the Launch X431 V Wi-Fi Bluetooth Full System Android Scanpad include some of the fallowing;
* Best performance but the lowest price among launch x431 scan tool: $799:
* Fast and efficient data coding– with All the hallmarks of a fast device, the mechanic and the driver are at peace in getting fast data coding and repairs. This reduces the repair time and the amount of money likely spent on the other repair processes.
* Multilingual– the OBD scanner has the interface covering several universal languages: English, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Arabic, Danish, Korean, Farsi , Romanian, Serbian, Finnish, Swedish, Czech. The mechanic needs no effort in trying to get translations in as far as the code meanings and repair formulas are concerned.
* Wide compatibility– Covering the most European and American cars: up to 69 car brands about 220 car models from European, USA and Asian. the device has what it takes to be used globally. It adds LEXUS, BENTLEY, EURO FORD, LANCIA, HM(HM), MAYBACH, BUGATTI, ROMEO, ACURA, INFINITI, DACIA. (the models only can be supported by launch x431 v 7 inch tablet and 2017 new launch x431 v 8 inch among the launch x431 scan tools)
Using the Launch X431 V 8 inch scan tool is bound to save the user from several incompatibility hustles usually seen with some tools. With the addition of new European and American car models, it can be the best solutions for Euro and USA owners. And the cost now is very reasonable, only $799 in some online shops, such as obd2tool.com and the like (as a new scan tool, but i bet the price will go up).
Things We Liked
* Convenience– by reducing the time of scan and repair, the OBD 2 scan tool gives the user the assurance of having to drive an up to date vehicle.
* Cost effective– with several features meant to cut on the cost of repair, you can be sure of having a pocket friendly scan process in addition; the tool covers a wide range of cars making one with it not to worry whether it will work. Moreover, the Wi-Fi update feature allows the tool have the ability to work even on new cars.
* Aesthetic value– get this device and you will agree that it is good looking. in addition, the machine has a nice design befitting its use.
* User friendliness– the size of the device is small which can even fit n the users pocket making it quite convenient to carry around and store. In addition, the multi lingual interface gives the user a lease of life in terms of getting the correct updates and translations.
* Longevity– the Launch X431 V WI-Fi Bluetooth Full System Android Scanpad makers has assured its users of the longer use. With the wireless internet update feature, the duration you are likely to enjoy its use is longer for engine repairs.
Things We Didn’t Like
* High cost of purchase– this is not a tool for use by an average income earner. With its sky rocketing cost, you may not manage it even with the lucrative discounts offered by most online stores. (Actually, the one i known com now offers the new Launch x431 v at the best price: $799). In addition, this price is an impediment to the objective of reducing the cost and time of car repair.
Features of Launch x431 v OBD scan tool
Looking at and using the obd2 scan tool, the user will be bound to notice some of the following features;
Multi pronged support- apart from the normal brands of vehicles seen with most of the OBD 2 scan tools; this is the only scan tool with an extension to support some more European and American cars which are not supported in earlier versions of Launch X431 Scan Tools. The compatibility mode of the scan tool is quite fantastic with over 220 vehicles.
* A unique interface-never in the world of OBD 2 has something come up with a new operation interface which is uniquely designed with more user friendly operational features. Novices are better off with this scan tool as a result. In addition, the OBD 2 scan tool is enabled to work on the modern model of touch screen phone models.
* Wi-Fi support-being Bluetooth means that the tool is internet enabled. However, its system makes it to get the internet connections fast and within one click touch basis which is good for acceptance of the new upcoming car models within its fold.
* An impeccable speed levels– with a functioning never seen, the personal digital assistant (PDA) design allows the tool to operate with speed giving the mechanic the lease of life required to get the mechanic and the driver required repair action.
* Small size and relatively lower weight– this allows the driver to easily carry the tool around when in use without getting tired, in addition, the size also gets the tool easily storable.
* An aesthetic and strong design– you can easily mistake this tool to give the user more palatable feel.
* Android mobile phone support-with this common mobile phone user interface, converting the mobile phone into an OBD 2 scan tool has never been this easy.
How to install and use
With an android supported, mobile phone and a wireless internet connection, you can conveniently turn your mobile phone into an OBD 2 scan tool. Running the OBD 2 software on the device is just what you need. Following the Launch X431 V user manual, you can navigate and prompt the machine to pair up with your selected car and of you are into starting the scanning by a click.
There are several modern OBD 2 scanners spread across the market each aiming at giving the user the perfect scan experience, especially on European and American cars repairing.. With the new Launch X431 V (X431 Pro), you can do well in basic obd2 diagnosis of full systems and special functions (Oil Reset Service, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake Reset, Battery Register / Battery Maintenance, ABS Bleeding, Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration, Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset). Definitely a good partner in the dilemmas of scanning.