With more than 50 manufacturers included and access to special functions, activation and coding across more modules, the Maxisys Elite means technicians and shops can execute repairs in house.
Autel Maxisys Elite is the latest addition to Autel’s MaxiSys family of diagnostic tools. The Elite features a faster processor, higher screen resolution, faster Wi-Fi, longer battery life and Android’s 4.3 operating system, compared to the company’s previous products. The Elite’s VCI (Vehicle Communications Interface) utilizes Autel’s J2534 interface for expansion. The Elite includes an all-new docking station which holds the Elite at an optimal viewing angle while charging it conveniently on a toolbox or cart. With the Elite, technicians receive two years of updates and warranty and have access to a dedicated Elite tech support team for faster response.
With more than 50 manufacturers (domestic, Asian and European) included and access to special functions, activation and coding across more modules (up to 40 on many makes), the MaxiSYS Elite means technicians and shops can execute repairs in house. More than just drivability and ABS or SRS, they will have access to functions and repairs usually thought of has “dealer only” including immobilizer, information and communication modules, ECU resets and many more.
The Elite is available only through a select group of Autel’s distribution partners. As part of Autel’s MaxiSYS family, it is one of the most frequently asked for by name diagnostic products in the market.
The Elite is thinner and even more ergonomic then other Autel scanner, so if feels and looks great in the technicians hand. Its high-resolution screen will draw the technician to it while sitting in the new charging cradle.
Features and benefits:
* A faster processor and newer Android system put the Elite on the cutting edge for diagnostic tools. Its quick boot-time and easy-to-use interface will have technicians into the car’s systems even faster and easier than before.
* It includes Autel’s sophisticated J2534 interface module for a wireless Bluetooth connection to the car. This also gives them access to a device for reflashing vehicles.
* Once connected to a network, daily updates are easily downloaded.
* The Elite has Autel’s OE-styled software giving technicians access to more modules and more functions in those modules to do complete diagnosis and repairs.
* Now even longer warranty and free updates every two years versus one.
* The Elite features a 1.8 GB quad core processor running Android’s 4.3 Jelly Bean system.
* Its 2048 by 1536 resolution Retina display is twice the sharpness of its predecessor.
* It is capable of up to 10 Ghz Wi-Fi speeds.
* The Elite uses the latest 3.0 USB connectivity.
* 13600 mAH Li-ion battery.
Storage and Display
The Elite from OBD2TOOL comes with its own docking station for charging and storage. It makes a great display on a truck and gives the technician an easy-to-view charging stand for his toolbox or cart.