This post is about how to use CK100 Key Programmer to program new keys, then, i will tell you the procedure as follows.
1. Prepare two keys, one key can start the engine, another key can not (blank key) and connected cable to the device.
2. Connect CK100 auto key programmer device into the OBD socket.
3. Turn on CK 100 pin code device.
4. Select car model according to CK100 device’s prompt.
5. Insert a key and turn the console.
6. Turn ignition on then removed the key.
7. Allowed to add a blank new key while left ignition off.
8. Waiting for 45 seconds (max 60 seconds) until the safety access procedure was completed.
9. Blank key has been stored. Try the second key and the engine can be started by the end.
There are more data about auto key programmer, please visit our website: obd2tool.com